Geekcases Swift pro micro usb cable review | Technical gadget | Latest 2017
Geekcases Swift pro micro usb cable review
” GeekCases Swift PRO Micro USB Cable review ” is the most premium cable in its class. The rugged build with high quality Oxygen Free Copper Core makes it highly durable and long lasting. This cable is stress and stretch resistant, protects against day-to-day wear and tear. In addition to providing significant protection to the inner copper conductor, the upper jacket also makes it almost impossible to tangle the cable. It is tough, anti-pull and durable. It effectively avoids twisting and has passed various strict reliability tests, such as tensile test, bending test, swing test, etc. This outer protection layer is almost indestructible & provides greatest protection than anything else you have seen for consumer cables. Length : 2M / 6.6 Feet ODM : 42 Outer Jacket Material : Toughened Indestructible Nylon Core : Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) Wires : 90 Interface : USB to Lightning / 8 PIN Apple Connector Others – Anti-bend, Anti-knot, Anti-pull Weight : 32 Grams
● This is an all red cable with both the cable as well as the connectors in red colour
● The length is around 2 meters
● There is geekcases printing as well as brand logo on the connectors
● The braiding of the cable feels to be fabric and is flexible when compared to oher braided cables
● One end of the cable is the standard USB plug and the other end is micro USB connector
Usage and Performance
● The connectors are of good quality and makes a firm connection to the phone as well as to the USB port.
● The joints of cable and connectors are well protected and there is no weak points there where it could develop cracks. The most common ways of cable getting damaged in by developing cracks at those joints.
● The cable has fabric braiding which helps the cable stay strong and resist damage when it has to take in abuse.
● I use this cable to charging as well as data transfer. I use a USB C Type adapter to make this compatible to my phone. The cable supports both quick charging as well as fast data transfer. I have found no issues around this with this cable.
I don’t like these
● The cable is less flexible in comparison with normal cables and due to this it does not keep a low profile.
● The cable is bulkier than normal cable; I have added a reference photo.
● However, I am aware that braided cables adds an extra layer of protection that makes it bulkier as well as less flexible; so I have no choice here.
● If your priority is flexibility and thickness, there are other cables for you. But, those properties cannot be expected on braided cables due to added layers of fabric or steel.
● I am happy with this purchase and this meets my requirements of rugged usage. I paid Rs.199 for this in Jul-17 and I rate FIVE stars. I had earlier purchased similar cable for the same purpose, but had to pay much more.
|Item Weight||36.3 g|
|Package Dimensions||24 x 11 x 3.4 cm|
|Item model number||SWP-MU-2M-RED|
|Compatible Devices||Samsung, Sony, HTC, XiaoMI, Nokia, Lenovo, Oppo, Gionee, Micromax, Panasonic|
|Additional Features||Fabric Braided Cable, 3.1 Amps Fast Charging Cable, Sync & Charge, Tangle Free, Extra Long – 6 Feet / 2M, 5 Times Stronger than normal cable|
|Form Factor||Round Cable|
Buy the product from this link :